HONDA BF225 - MODEL OVERVIEW
Honda's revolutionary, V6, four-stroke, BF225 outboard motor is certainly the most technologically advanced. The BF225 features our exclusive VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) system, delivering a unique combination of optimum performance and outstanding fuel economy. The 60° V6 offers a powerful, compact, 24-valve, SOHC design that optimizes intake charge and exhaust gases to maximize combustion efficiency, thus allowing you to go a lot further on a tank of gas. In fact, Honda's advanced four-stroke technology delivers a superior blend of power, torque, rpm and fuel economy, and with emissions so low, the BF225 meets or exceeds both CARB and EPA emission standards.
- Extremely Quiet Because of our precision manufacturing techniques, the Honda BF225 is so quiet we don't even have to put sound-dampening insulation in the cowling as the competition does.
- Fuel Efficiency Honda's advanced four-stroke technology delivers outstanding fuel efficiency because fuel is burned more thoroughly. This means lower emissions and lower fuel costs.
- Engine Command System Our exclusive Engine Command Module (ECM) receives constant input from 18 sensors located throughout the engine to provide optimum overall performance along with superior fuel efficiency and long-term durability.
- Worry-Free Operation Honda's Engine Alert System monitors vital engine functions and helps prevent engine damage by alerting the operator of overheating, low oil pressure, over-rev, battery condition and water in fuel.
- Compact V6 Design Honda's compact 60° V6 design makes it possible to maintain the same spacing for twin installations as required by competitor's V6 2-cycle engines.
- VTEC Honda's Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (VTEC) uses two cam lobe profiles to operate the intake valves. The result is a superior combination of power, torque, rpm and fuel economy at any rpm.
- Dual-Stage Induction System This is a Honda exclusive, designed to maximize combustion efficiency for increased torque and superb fuel economy throughout the entire rpm range.
- "On Demand" 60 Amp Alternator This unique alternator uses less crankshaft horsepower, reduces heat buildup and provides superior battery-charging capability, producing 48 amps at a trolling speed of 1,000 rpm.
- Excellent Warranty The BF225 Honda outboards carry a full, three-year, non-declining, manufacturer's warranty (parts and labour).
|4-Stroke SOHC 60њ V6/24 Valves|
|3,471 cc (212 cubic inches)|
Bore & Stroke
|89 mm x 93 mm (3.50 x 3.66 inches)|
Full Throttle RPM Range
|225 @ 5,500 RPM|
|Programmed Fuel Injection|
|Through Prop |
|60-AMP (756 watt)|
Diameter x Pitch
Power Trim & Tilt
Oil Pressure Alert
|625 mm/26.4 inches |
Recommended Transom Height(L-type)
|507 mm/20 inches|
Recommended Transom Height(X-type)
|635 mm/25 inches |
Recommended Transom Height (XX-type)
|762 mm/30 inches |
Dry Weight (L-type)
|267 kg/588 lbs.|
Dry Weight (X-type)
|272 kg/599 lbs.|
Dry Weight (XX-type)
|277 kg/610 lbs.|
Основные параметры на мотор Honda BF225 (rus)